Tuesday, March 15, 2011

At The Starting Line

I love food and am too lazy to exercise. A deadly combination no doubt!I have always been large as far as I can remember and over the years I have made numerous unhealthy short term efforts to lose weight I have put myself physically and emotionally through a lot of unpleasantness.Am going to take control of my life .I want to be healthy and fit and live my life with passion and live it fearlessly! So, here I am at the starting line.

Off the Scale Goals:
  • Get healthy and fit. Make it a habit.
  • Eat nutritious food everyday, eat consciously and enjoy every mouthful.No skipping breakfast.
  • Keep my body hydrated properly.
  • Learn meditation 
  • Save money every month
  • Get back to photography, art and Odissi.
  • Travel often.
  • Do the Kailash Mansorovar trek with my father by 2016
  • Read a book every month.
  • Buy my cycle 

Can't wait to strike off  items from this list one by one.





No comments:

Post a Comment